The Vintage Bazaar | Salisbury, MA | Corey Lynn Tucker Photography

What a way to kick off summer!  George had a gig with The Podunk Throwbacks at The Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA at the lovely Pettengill Farm.  If you love flowers and are a gardener, this is the place for you.  We were on our way to Maine and stopped about half way for this terrific market, filled with antiques, repurposed items and home-made goodies as far as the eye could see.  This is a day trip worth taking!  The vendors are exquisite and their booths are the best I've seen this side of the East coast.  If you missed the Bazaar in June, be sure to visit September 26 & 27. 

It just so happened that I asked this gentleman if I could take his portrait.  I was drawn to his sweet demeanor and dapper looks.   As we got to talking, he told me his granddaughter runs the bazaar.   Meet Bob Chouinard.  Later in the afternoon, I was drawn to another woman because she was looking so stylish and I loved her cowboy hat, boots and turquoise.  Wouldn't you know, her name was Darlene Chouinard who just happens to be related to Bob. This my friends is called the law of attraction.  I've learned it never hurts to ask a stranger to take their photograph.  All they can do is say no.  In this case, I was pleasantly surprised not once, but twice in one day.

Happy Summer!  I hope your travels and adventures bring you joy and unexpected surprises.


















Comments

Popular Posts