Of Sunsets + Surfers | Encinitas, California

The ocean is powerful.  It lures you in.  It is a calling to the fearless surfers as they patiently wait for the perfect wave.  An elegance as they dance on the curls of each wave and swim like dolphins, slick and glistening in the sun.  I was intrigued by the surf culture as easily as it is to watch the sun set each night.  It is an ancient ritual drawing people to the ocean's edge to watch as another day passes with hopes for tomorrow.  I say my gratitude prayers for the day and pray I will see the sun again tomorrow.  Each day a gift, not to be taken for granted.  My eyes will never tire of this giant orb powering all life on this blue planet.
























Comments

  1. Great post and amazing surfing pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts